Thursday, September 9, 2010

Why to send flowers?

Why sending flowers to the one you love? One of my colleagues asked me this question. I am still trying to formulate the best answer. Why do I send flowers to Carmen? because I want to see her happy and smiling. I can achieve this by sending her flowers. For some flowers might seem very little almost insignificant things, but for me, flowers are precious little elements that make my beloved smile. I appreciate flowers and their beauty, precisely because they have helped me win Carmen's heart. All the bunches of flowers I sent her, had conveyed messages of love and happiness. She was so delighted every time. So I realized that sending her a bunch of flowers is the best possible gift. After I discovered the flower shop, I had already mentioned: www.romanianflowers.com, her joy was greater. This online flower shop offers truly amazing bouquets. I love their flowers, professional services and very attentive customer support. With their help I manage to bring happiness to Carmen's every days. I remember, I was once in ploiesti and present when the flowers were delivered. She was so happy. Her eyes were brighter, her smile lovelier and I was in 7th heaven. So why to send flowers? You should find out the answer for yourself. My answer is this: I send Carmen flowers because she appreciates them. Together with Carmen I  came to love flowers. Their beauty and sweet scent enhance the true nature of love. I use flowers as messengers, sending Carmen my messages of love. This way I'm closer to her in time and space. Moreover flowers help us to remember all the nice moments we shared together. I do hope to send her lots of flowers in the future as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment