Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flowers and Love

Flowers are of great help when it comes to expressing our feelings. We can express our gratitude, love, with a bunch of beautiful flowers. Moreover giving flowers makes both the recipient and the sender happy. Confessing your love with a bunch of flowers, is one of the nicest elements of life. Moreover any lady appreciates a heartfelt confession and some beautiful flowers. I think that flowers are of great help especially to men, who wish to impress their darlings. I choose a lovely bunch of flowers from www.romanianflowers.com and it was delivered during my stay in Ploiesti, Romania. Carmen was very impressed, and when I confessed my love for her holding the bunch of flowers in my hands, her eyes were brimming with tears. Those lovely flowers, delivered on time, added to the power of my confession, my love, my feelings. I shall never forget those lovely flowers and the days I spent in Romania with my beloved. It was simply amazing and our days spent together made our love stronger. Flowers as once emerson said: "are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world." Flowers are simply stunning and can create some magical moments for me and a special lady living in Romania.

1 comment:

  1. Gabe I tend to agree with you again! We can do something romantic, like sending flowers to the one we love to Romania. Flowers do make ladies happy. Love and flowers go hand in hand. :)

    ReplyDelete