Thursday, October 21, 2010

Flowers

Flowers are the elements of Nature that I truly admire. I admire flowers because they are beautiful, smell nicely and make my beloved from Romania, very happy. Flowers add a certain special taste and touch to our existence. I just realized that flowers not only cheer up our rooms, but make us happier. Moreover by admiring a bunch of flowers we come to discover all the beautiful elements of Nature. We gain insight into true and never fading beauty. Beauty in itself may be a complex notion, but flowers, a single flower can bring this abstarct notion close to us. Flowers are the embodiment of beauty and all the wonderful, magical elements of Nature. They can be considered Nature's greatest gifts to make us happy. Thus I appreciate flowers, their beauty and every time I get the chance send some to my Carmen to Romania. Flowers always cheer her up, bring a smile to her face. As flowers scent her room, and color it vividly, she feels happier, joyful. Moreover she knows and realizes how much she means to me. Flowers are my way of showing how much I care about and love her.
I read somewhere that Flowers are the assistants of the magician called Love. I can only agree with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment