Friday, October 15, 2010

Flowers and Gifts

Sending flowers to my dear Carmen in Romania, is as I stated before a way of showing my love to her. Besides flowers sometimes I surprise her with gifts as well. Gifts can be various, and represent another way of expressing your feelings. Over the years she received many flowers and gifts. It has been proved that she values flowers above all the other gifts. Yet, at some very special occasions I surprise her with gifts as well. When selecting the gifts to send her to Romania, I take into account quality. I wish to send her only quality and luxury items. Thus gift baskets, accompanied sometimes with flowers were delivered to her address from Romania. She liked all the gift baskets that have many products, all of them delicious.
Sending gifts as well as flowers to the ones you love in Romania, is always appreciated. Moreover it always make them smile.
Since sentiments do not need special occasions, I try to surprise my dear Carmen from Romania with many flowers and gifts, whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment