Thursday, February 10, 2011

Flowers and Valentine's Day

As we all know, Valentine's Day is getting closer. And we also know that this holiday is very special. A holiday filled with love and happiness. These days is time for us to show our love to persons we care about. What could be better as a gift of Valentine's Day than flowers? And so I will send a bunch of flowers to Romania,for my lovely Carmen. I bet she will be very happy. And why not? Flowers are like the most wonderful thing in this world ... "Under the summer roses, when the fragrant crimson lurks in the dusk of the wild red leaves, love, with little hands, comes and touches you with a thousand memories, and asks you beautiful, unanswerable questions". I like this quote a lot and I want to dedicate it to all who are in love. Have a nice Valentine's Day! May you Valentine's Day be filled with many lovely surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment