Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flowers in 2011

The holidays passed and we stepped into a new year. As 2011 started, I'm sure that many of you had made lots of New Year resolutions. I have made only one. I just wish to go on admiring the beauty of flowers, making my Elena happy sendinh her lots of beautiful bunches of flowers. I came to understand how the beauty of flowers complement our lives, giving it a brand new dimension. This brand new dimension enhances human being's capacity to come to recognize and appreciate every little detail, aspect of his/her life. Until we take delight in the beauty of a single flower, we're happy persons. Moreover until we're thinking about our beloved, and try to make her happy by sending her a bunch of flowers, we can claim an affinity to the noble feeling of love. If we love someone, we try to do our best to make that persons smile and glad. Consequently I wish to send many bunches of flowers to my Elena. She always appreciates them, moreover flowers are her favorite presents. In my opinion it is very important to show love and tenderness. Thus my advice and second new year's resolution is to take care and look after the ones we love. Let us not think twice to surprise the one and only woman/man from our life with a beautiful bunch of flowers. Remember flowers can speak thousands of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment